Our immigration law practice group provides services dealing with every facet of the Immigration and Nationality Act. We represent clients in matters before the U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Service, U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of State, Board of Immigration Appeals, Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals, U.S. District Courts and Courts of Appeal. We specialize in all aspects of employment-based immigration and family immigration. The services we offer include but not limited to:
- Business, professional, investor and religious worker visas (e.g. E, H-1B Visa, L-1B, L-1A, O, P, R visas)
- Student visa matters (F-1 Visa)
- Consular processing/other consular matters
- Employment/corporate immigration matters ("Green Card")
- Labor certification processing
- "Green Card"
- National interest waiver petition
- Extraordinary ability petition (EB-1)
- Outstanding professor or researcher petition
- J-1 Visa Waivers
- Family visa matters, including marriage, fiancé and K-3 visas (I-129F)
- Adjustment of status (I-485)/ removal of conditional status (I-751)
- Naturalization (N-400)
- Diversity Visa or "US Green Card Lottery"
- EB-5 Investor Visa