Manjunath A. Gokare, Esq.Attorney, Gokare Law FirmShilpa M. Gokare, Esq.Attorney, Gokare Law FirmSwetha Maria JohnAttorney, Gokare LPO, IndiaSanthosh S. RaoAttorney, Gokare LPO, India
Ashwini DesaiDirector, GokareLPO IndiaAparna NarayanpethkarAdmin Executive, Gokare LPO India Sarah QureshiOffice Manager, Gokare Law Firm
Savita AnilCase Manager, Gokare Law FirmSandhya JamadagniCase Manager, Gokare Law FirmManjunath KrishnaCase Manager, Gokare LPO, IndiaVijaya LankaCase Manager, Gokare Law FirmSumathy SivagurunathanCase Manager, Gokare Law Firm
Intellectual Capital of Gokare Law Firm and GokareLPO India!
Few firms can match the intellectual capital of Gokare Law Firm and GokareLPO. We have assembled an outstanding Team of Professionals including: Attorneys, Case Managers and Operations Staff, who work seamlessly along product lines to serve all of your immigration law needs from start to finish. With our outstanding team of US and India based professionals, we are able to offer unparalleled and round the clock legal services to our clients worldwide.
| || |
|Name: ||Manjunath A. Gokare, Esq. |
|Title: ||Attorney at Law |
|Address: || |
11545 Park Woods Circle, Suite D
Alpharetta, GA 30005
|Phone: ||678-867-9390 (X-104) |
|Fax: ||678-867-9391 |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Bar Admission: ||Georgia, 1999 |
|Education: ||Georgia State University School of Law, J.D. (1999) |
Clemson University, M.S. (1990)
Bangalore University (India), B.E. (1988)
Manjunath assists Firm's clients on all aspects of employment based immigration including: all types of nonimmigrant visas, EB-5 investor visas, permanent residence, audits & regulatory compliance, consular assistance and family sponsored immigration. Manjunath's clients include Information Technology companies, Large Manufacturing companies, and Consulting companies. Manjunath works with a range of companies - mid-sized to several large global publicly traded companies with 2000 to 20,000 employees.
Manjunath founded Gokare Law Firm in 1999. Manjunath has built GLF into a premier law firm that is well respected for the quality of its work by clients as well as peers. Manjunath takes pride in his commitment to customer satisfaction as well as his ability to provide best possible legal representation to his clients at a competitive fee. He is active in the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) at the national level.
Before he established a career in law, Manjunath was a Professional Engineer (Civil) in Georgia for 9 years. He attended GSU College of Law part time from 1995 to 1999, while working full time as a Civil Engineer.
Manjunath is a Member of the State Bar of Georgia and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Manjunath is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals, and Georgia Superior Courts.
- AILA Liaison Committee to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services' Ombudsman's Office; 2008 to 2010
- Member of AILA's liaison committee to the Vermont Service Center for 4 years; 2010 to 2014
- Chair of AILA's Liaison Committee to USCIS California Service Center; 2014-2015
- Vice Chair of AILA's Liaison Committee to USCIS Texas Service Center; 2015-2016
- AILA Annual Conference Speaker: That's Not What Specialty Occupation Means; June 19, 2015
- Panel Speaker, AILA's Web Seminar on H-1B Cap Cases - RFE Trends; May 22, 2014
- Invited Speaker (Did Not Attend), 2014 AILA New York Chapter Conference, December 01, 2014
- Manjunath has also served on AILA's L-1 Task Force in 2010-2011
- AILA Atlanta Chapter Conference Speaker: Business 101 - The ABCs in Under an Hour; February 14, 2019
- Speaker - Impact of COVID-19 and Trump's Policies on the US Immigration Landscape, Webinar hosted by TAMA, June 13, 2020
- Speaker - Coronavirus and Global Mobility Session 2, Webinar hosted by INSZoom, May 26, 2020
- Speaker - Winning the H-1B Lottery or gazing the H-1B Powerball, IIC2019 hosted by INSZoom, November 5 - 6, 2019, Bangalore, India
- Speaker- Business 101 - The ABCs in Under an Hour, GA-AL AILA Conference, February 14, 2019
- Speaker- Surviving the Grief! - Preparing For and Coping with Family Emergencies, February 2, 2019
- Speaker - Immigration Law Session - 9th Annual USA India Business Summit and 24th Annual Georgia Tech Business Forum, August 28, 2018, The Historic Academy of Medicine, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA
- Speaker - Immigration Law Updates – Maharashtra Mandal Atlanta, August 26, 2018 at Duluth, GA
- Immigration Panel Presentation hosted by IT Serve Alliance (Atlanta); June 29, 2017
- Speaker - Immigration Community Forum hosted by TAMA; May 20, 2017
- Speaker - Community Forum on Immigration Law Changes- hosted by Raksha, February 10, 2017
- Speaker - STEM OPT Extension Seminar hosted by TAMA; June 12, 2016
- Speaker - H-4 EAD Seminar hosted by the Telugu Association of Metro Atlanta (TAMA); April 12, 2015
- Speaker - H-1B Cap Cases: RFE Trends, AILA Webinar, 2014
- CLE Panelist - Lessons for Lawyers in Developing, Marketing & Managing a Law Firm; Organized by SABA - GA - South Asian Bar Association of GA; September 12, 2013
- Participated in Pro-Bono Immigration Legal Assistance @ The Hindu Temple and Cultural Center in Birmingham, AL (2004 to 2007)
- Executive Board of the Alpharetta High School Foundation, a fundraising entity for AHS. The AHS Foundation supports initiatives in Academics, Arts, Athletics and Service to the Community; 2013 to 2017
- Chair of the Academic Pillar of the AHS Foundation; 2014 to 2017
- Law Merit Badge Counselor for Troop 69, Boy Scouts of America, 2015 to 2019
- Assistant to Den Leader through 2010-2012 for Den 2, Pack 429 - Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts of America
- Member on the Business Forum Organizing Committee of the World AKKA Conference, September 2012
||Shilpa M. Gokare, Esq.
||Attorney at Law
||11545 Park Woods Circle, Suite D
Alpharetta, GA 30005
||Georgia State University School of Law, J.D. (2006)
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (India), M.S.W. (1992)
Sophia College, Bombay University (India), B.A. (1990)
Shilpa practices exclusively in the areas of immigration law, wills/trusts and estate planning and corporate law matters. She handles all Immigrant Visa matters for the Firm as well as Requests for Evidence for all types of cases. Shilpa assists Firm's clients on Employment based Immigrant Visa matters: I-140s, I-360s, I-485s, and Family based Immigrant Visa matters as well as NVC matters. She also assists the Firm's corporate clients with incorporations, powers of attorney, contract reviews, drafting of contract documents, Audits, Employee Handbook, Compliance etc.
Shilpa is a owner/partner with the Gokare Law Firm. Prior to attending law school, Shilpa worked as a Social Workers for 6 years. At the Georgia State University College of Law, her paper titled "Are Nursing Homes Nursing the Needs of the Indian American Immigrants? (With a Special Focus on Hindu Immigrants)" received the second place in the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) national student legal writing competition and was published in the June 2006 NAELA student journal. Please see http://law.gsu.edu/news/article/185 for recognition of Shilpa's NAELA award on the Georgia State University College of Law Website.
Shilpa is a Member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Atlanta Bar Association. Shilpa is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court Northern District of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals, and Georgia Superior Courts.
- Speaker- Impact of COVID-19 and Trump's Policies on US Immigration Landscape, Webinar hosted by TAMA, June 13, 2020
- Speaker - STEM OPT Extension Seminar hosted by TAMA; June 12, 2016
- Speaker - H-4 EAD Seminar hosted by the Telugu Association of Metro Atlanta (TAMA); April 12, 2015
- Speaker/CLE Panelist - Lessons for Lawyers in Developing, Marketing & Managing a Law Firm; September 12, 2013; Organized by SABA - GA - South Asian Bar Association of GA
- Shilpa served as Legal Counsel to the World AKKA Conference, Atlanta, GA, September 2012
- Shilpa has served on the PTA at Webb Bridge Middle School, Alpharetta, GA
- Shilpa has served on the Board of The Home Owners Association of Park Glenn Neighborhood, Alpharetta, GA
Sarah Qureshi - Office Manager, Gokare Law Firm
In January of 2016, Sarah Qureshi became the newest member of Gokare Law Firm as the new Office Manager.
Sarah is a graduate of the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill with a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health. Before joining Gokare Law Firm, Sarah started her Public Health career as a Clinical Trials Research Assistant in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. After moving three times within the U.S. and deciding to start a family, Sarah ended her Public Health career in Washington D.C. where she was a Data Quality Manager for a global research company. For the next 20 years which included four more moves within the U.S., Sarah raised her two boys and also worked in the school system in Alpharetta, GA in order to continue managing her boys’ super busy schedules. With both of her sons going away to college recently, Sarah decided on a career change and found GLF to be the perfect fit for her life.
Sarah is from Elizabeth City, North Carolina and resides in Alpharetta, Georgia. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, travelling the globe, nature walks, and attending arts and sports events.
Savita Anil - Case Manager, Gokare Law Firm
Savita Anil joined Gokare Law Firm in December 2014. As a Case Manager, she manages the processing of all PERM Cases.
Prior to joining Gokare Law Firm, Savita was a Teller Manager with SunTrust Banks where she managed a team of Tellers. Before that, she was employed with NIIT in Atlanta for seven years where she sourced and managed technical resources for customer engagements.
Savita has a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from University of Chennai. She was born in Mysuru, India and has had the unique opportunity of living in many Indian cities through her formative years which enabled her to become a true polyglot. Besides English, she is fluent in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, and to some extent Marathi & Guajarati.
Savita has lived in Alpharetta for over ten years and she eagerly participates in many Indian activities. She is an avid reader and loves to try out new dishes for her two sons. When she is not traveling, she loves to tend to her vegetable garden.
Savita is a very conscientious in all her activities. She is friendly, well organized and takes great pride in discharging her Case Manager duties. You will have a very positive experience working with her at GLF!
Vijaya Lanka - Case Manager, Gokare Law Firm
Vijaya Lanka joined Gokare Law Firm (GLF) in January 2012 as a Case Manager specializing in H-1B cases and since then she continues to diligently handle all H-1B visa cases for the Firm.
Vijaya has a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, with over 20 years of banking experience with the State Bank of India (the largest bank in India with over 25,000 branches all over the country). In 1996, Vijaya moved to the United States with her spouse and two children. Before joining GLF, Vijaya worked for 2 years with Bank of New York in New Jersey. She gained excellent experience in Accounts, Banking, Financial Accounts, and Customer Service throughout her career.
Vijaya is a spiritual and religious person who is very involved in community events. She also keeps active in organizing Indian holiday events where she enjoys socializing with a diverse group of communities. Vijaya is an eternal optimist and she embraces everything and everyone that comes into her life!
Sumathy Sivagurunathan - Case Manager, Gokare Law Firm
Sumathy Sivagurunathan joined Gokare Law Firm as the Office Manager in January 2012 and was later made a Case Manager for non-immigrant visas such as: L-1, R-1, TN and other miscellaneous cases. Sumathy also has experience in handling H-1B cases & helps during our busy H-1B cap season. Sumathy’s multi-tasking skills & experience in handling our business clients in these areas has made her as a valuable asset to our Firm.
Sumathy has an Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from University of Jaffna in Sri Lanka and completed Master’s degree level accounting course work at the University of Texas, Dallas. Sumathy worked as a Samurdhi Manager for 5 years (in a Poverty Alleviation Program of the Sri Lanka Government) and was responsible for the Government’s regional economic development programs for her areas.
Sumathy is from Sri Lanka and resides in Alpharetta for over 10 years with her spouse and two children. She loves traveling, spending time with her family and friends, watching movies and supporting community activities. Sumathy is willing and always committed to supporting GLF clients. She works to achieve best outcomes on each case and she loves to work in a team environment!
Sandhya Jamadagni - Case Manager, Gokare Law Firm
Sandhya Jamadagni joined Gokare Law Firm in May 2020 and she is currently a Case Manager for immigrant visas. Sandhya handles employment and family-based immigration cases such as: I-140, I-130, I-485, EAD/AP renewals and NVC procedures.
Sandhya has a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry and Chemical Technology from University of Mumbai, India. In the past, she has worked in the Product Development and Quality Control field within the Chemical industry. Before joining GLF, she worked as an Office Manager at a Tutoring Academy. Being an immigrant herself, Sandhya incorporates her own personal experience to assist clients facing similar immigration challenges. She strives to do her best to achieve positive experience for the clients.
Sandhya is originally from Maharashtra, India and resides in Johns Creek, GA. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as cooking, baking and listening to music.
Ashwini Desai – Director, GokareLPO India
Ashwini Desai is the Director of Operations of Gokare LPO Private Limited, a Bangalore, India based Legal Process Outsourcing Firm which is the India Operation of Gokare Law Firm. Ashwini brings a wealth of industry experience having held responsible positions at: Ugam Solutions Private Limited, Accenture Services Private Limited, Thomson Reuters Corporation & most recently Talisma Corporation Private Limited. Ashwini’s expertise is in the areas of: recruitment, hiring, and training; strategizing for growth; planning future business needs; creating and enforcing policies and procedures; creating and implementing employee engagement strategies, employee rewards & recognition programs; and performance management programs. Ashwini has worked with senior business leaders to achieve shared organizational objectives, in particular, designing and implementing HR systems and processes to support strategic business aims. At Gokare LPO, Ashwini as the Director of Operations, will provide vision and strategic direction to grow the India operations.
Her goals for GokareLPO are as follows:
- Offer Consular Assistance Services to US clients attending visa interviews at US Consulates in India
- Coordinate EB-5 Investment Visa seminars in India and drive this business to Gokare Law Firm in US
- Scale-up and extend immigration back office solutions to other US based immigration law firms
- Expand into India specific legal services to US companies doing business in India
Swetha Maria John - Attorney, Gokare LPO India
Swetha is an Attorney at Gokare LPO Private Limited, Bangalore, the India affiliate of Gokare Law Firm.
Santhosh S. Rao – Attorney, GokareLPO India
Effective June 15, 2020, Santhosh Rao is Practice Head of Gokare LPO!
Santhosh S. Rao is is an Attorney at Gokare LPO Private Limited, Bangalore, the India subsidiary of Gokare Law Firm. Santhosh is part of the non-immigrant visa team that handles H-1Bs, L-1 and R-1 visas. Santhosh is being trained to independently handle all aspects of case preparation work for H-1B, L-1, & R-1 visa petition filings with the USCIS. He closely works with Case Managers Sumathy and Vijaya; and Attorney Manjunath Gokare at the Gokare Law Firm.
Santhosh has completed a B.A., LLB degree from SDM Law College, Mangalore, India- (2010-15); LL.M in Corporate & Commercial Laws from Alliance University, Bangalore, India (2015-2016). Santhosh has completed Certifications in Cyber law, Human Resource Management, Mediation, Environmental Law and is also currently pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR) from IGNOU, India. Santhosh is a member of the Bar Council of India (November 2015).
Santhosh’s additional legal experience includes:
- Published and presented a paper on “The Impact of globalisation on the indigenous knowledge of Western ghats region in India” - Journal of Legal Opus of SDM Law College, January 2016;
- Presented a seminar on “Impact of globalization on the Legal profession in India- retrospect and prospect” - First national seminar conducted by Alliance University, 23rd April 2016; and
- Presented a seminar at Sarosh College of Hotel Management, Mangalore on the topic ‘GENDER EQUITY’ on 28th February 2015.
- Internship experience:
- NGO called FOREWORD (Forum for Women’s Welfare and Development) at Chennai during July 2012
- District Court of Coimbatore under Advocate V. P. Sarathy of VPS Law firm during July-August 2013
- Legal Department of TATA Motors Regional office, Bangalore during January –February 2014
- Honourable Supreme Court of India under Senior Advocate Rohit Sharma of R&S Law chambers during June- July 2014
Manjunath Krishna - Case Manager, Gokare LPO, India
Manjunath Krishna (MK) is an Immigration Case Analyst at Gokare LPO Private Limited, the India subsidiary of Gokare Law Firm. He is part of the non-immigrant visa team that handles H-1Bs, L-1 and R-1 visas. MK assists with: Public Access File Preparation on all H-1Bs; Move to Premium Requests across all product lines; all Service Requests; obtaining credential evaluations across all product lines; L-1 file assistance and FTP administration. He closely works with Case Managers Sumathy and Vijaya; and Attorney Manjunath Gokare at the Gokare Law Firm.
MK is a Commerce graduate with rich experience in managing teams for service delivery, training batches of new hires, designing training modules and managing MIS reports extensively in voice based verticals of various organizations within the Business Process Outsourcing Industry.
Aparna Narayanpethkar – Admin Executive, GokareLPO India
Aparna is an Administration Executive at Gokare LPO Private Limited, the India subsidiary of Gokare Law Firm. Aparna works with Attorneys, Case Managers, Immigration Law Specialists & Immigration Case Analysts by setting up incoming cases and ensuring that required documents are received and cases are assigned to Case Managers. Aparna also handles sending out approval packages via FTP upon case approval in the US.
Aparna is a Commerce graduate with valuable work experience in front office, accounting and billing functions within various organizations.